If you have any questions or comments about online ticketing please call our Box Office at 601.948.3533 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Prices for dramas and comedies are $30; $25 for seniors, students, and military. Ticket prices for musicals are $35; $30 for seniors, students, and military. Ticket prices are $18 for groups of 15 or more and $22 for musicals for groups of 15 or more. SchoolFest Matinee shows at 10am are $7/$8. Groups and School Matinee tickets need to be purchased by calling601-948-3533, ext 245. Student Rush tickets are available one hour prior to any show opening for $10–valid student identification required (through college age).
- Single Tickets for the five main stage subscription shows are on sale NOW
- Tickets for A Christmas Carol will go on sale to subscribers on September 23, 2019 (Please call the box office for these discounted tickets)
- Tickets for A Christmas Carol will go on sale to the general public on September 30, 2019
- Tickets for Matilda the Musical will go on sale to subscribers on October 7, 2019 (Please call the box office for these discounted tickets)
- Tickets for Matilda the Musical will go on sale to the general public on October 14, 2019
- SchoolFest Matinee info, dates, and contact info can be found by clicking SchoolFest Matinees. SchoolFest Matinees are 10 a.m. showings of select performances. Please contact Shannon at 601-948-3533 ext 245 or email@example.com
Before purchasing tickets online, please read the following:
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges on single ticket sales. Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager.
- A service charge of $3 applies to all tickets purchased online. To avoid fees, tickets may also be ordered by phone or at the New Stage Box Office during regular hours. Call 601-948-3531 for the Box Office.
- Tickets ordered less than one week prior to the event will be held at the Box Office for pick up.
- Online ticketing is available for all events until four (4) hours prior to the stated event time. After that, please call the Box Office for last-minute ticket availability.
- Subscriptions: Season tickets are not currently available online. To purchase or renew a subscription, please call the box office. In future seasons, we hope to offer this feature. Click Here for the 2019-2020 Season 54 Subscription Card
- Student / Senior / Military Discounts: Select the appropriate discount from the pricing list for each student or senior (60 or older) ticket during checkout. Refunds will NOT be issued. Validation will be required at the theatre. Please contact our Box Office at 601.948.3533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on age-appropriateness and parental advisories. For group discounts, student rush tickets, and family package discounts, contact the Box Office directly.
- We ask that children under the age of five* not be brought to the theatre. Tickets are required for every person that goes into the theatre auditorium regardless of age. Lap babies are prohibited. Please be respectful of those around you and take crying or disruptive children out of the performance. (*This age range may vary for special children’s productions.)
Buy Tickets Online