Scroll and Read to Buy Tickets
Problems & Questions?
Contact Melissa Tillman at 601-948-3533 ext 226 or email@example.com.
Season 56 2021-2022 Season Subscriptions are now available to purchase online!! Please read below to find out changes for this season.
After being dark for more than a year, New Stage is excited to present live theatre again and welcome back full in person audiences to the theatre! New Stage will re-launch live performances beginning on October 5th. The subscription season includes five professionally produced shows.
Season tickets include all five main stage shows, and prices range from $80 to $120 depending on the package you choose. In an effort to remain as flexible as possible to ensure an uninterrupted season we will only be offering Flexi Pass subscriptions this season. Mix and match your favorite shows, plus get all the benefits of being a subscriber. Purchase either three shows or five shows, and use them any way you like. Pick your productions and dates as you go, or reserve up front – either way, you can exchange as often as needed. Whether you prefer to bring a friend, make a group outing, or fly solo, Flex Passes provide the flexibility to enjoy New Stage your way. To subscribe, purchase by clicking below or call (601) 948-3533. *Note: 2019/2020 Subscribers, please contact the box office for account credit information.
Traditional subscriptions will be back next season and, don’t worry, we’ve saved all your seats for another year!
Before purchasing tickets online, please read the following:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERY PATRON REGARDLESS OF AGE (New Stage follows the City of Jackson mask mandates.)
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges on single ticket sales. Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager.
- A service charge of $3 applies to all tickets purchased online. To avoid fees, tickets may also be ordered by phone. Call 601-948-3533 for the Box Office.
- Tickets will primarily be scanned from your email or a ticket printed from home. Will call paper tickets will be only issued as needed.
- Online ticketing is available for all events until four (4) hours prior to the stated event time. After that, please call the Box Office for last-minute ticket availability.
- Senior/Student/Military Discount: Select the discount from the pricing list for each applicable ticket during checkout. Refunds will NOT be issued.
- Tickets are required for every person that goes into the theatre auditorium regardless of age. Lap babies are prohibited. Please be respectful of those around you and take crying or disruptive children out of the performance. (*This age range may vary for special children’s productions.)
- CLICK>>Read New Stage’s Public Safety Protocols