Scroll and Read to Buy Tickets
Problems & Questions?
Contact the Box Office at 601-948-3533 ext 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 10 am to 5 pm
2023-2024 Season Subscription tickets now available. Please download this form, fill it out, and mail it in OR call us to purchase season tickets today! Please note: After September 12 only 5-show and 3-show Flexi Passes are available for purchase. Click>>> Season 58 Subscription Form
Before purchasing tickets online, please read the following:
- Masks are optional for all performances.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges on single ticket sales.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager.
- A service charge of $3 applies to all tickets purchased online. To avoid fees, tickets may also be ordered by phone by calling 601-948-3533 for the Box Office.
- Tickets will primarily be scanned from your email or a ticket printed from home. Will call paper tickets will be only issued as needed.
- Online ticketing is available for all events until four (4) hours prior to the stated event time. After that, please call the Box Office for last-minute ticket availability.
- Discount available for Senior/Student/Military. Select the discount from the pricing list for each applicable ticket when added to the cart. Refunds will NOT be issued.
- Tickets must be added to the cart before any discount will be available. Once added to the cart use the drop down tab to change from Regular to senior, student, or military. Then proceed to checkout.
- To access the drop down tab on a mobile device, ‘click’ the pencil icon located at the top left corner of your screen.
- Tickets are required for every person that goes into the theatre auditorium regardless of age. Lap babies are prohibited. Please be respectful of those around you and take crying or disruptive children out of the performance. (*This age range may vary for special children’s productions.)