Announcements about the 2021-2022 will be made in July!! Be sure to follow us on our social media and subscribe to our e-newsletter for the most up-to-date information.
Click this link and then scroll to the bottom >> to subscribe to our e-newsletter
Click the social media logos below to take you to our sites:
Scroll and Read to Buy Tickets
Problems & Questions?
Contact Melissa Tillman at 601-948-3533 ext 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before purchasing tickets online, please read the following:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERY PATRON REGARDLESS OF AGE (New Stage follows the City of Jackson mask mandates.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges on single ticket sales. Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager.
- A service charge of $3 applies to all tickets purchased online. To avoid fees, tickets may also be ordered by phone. Call 601-948-3533 for the Box Office.
- Tickets will primarily be scanned from your email or a ticket printed from home. Will call paper tickets will be only issued as needed.
- Online ticketing is available for all events until four (4) hours prior to the stated event time. After that, please call the Box Office for last-minute ticket availability.
- Children 12 and Under Discount: Select the discount from the pricing list for each child ticket during checkout. Refunds will NOT be issued.
- Tickets are required for every person that goes into the theatre auditorium regardless of age. Lap babies are prohibited. Please be respectful of those around you and take crying or disruptive children out of the performance. (*This age range may vary for special children’s productions.)